Monday, December 9, 2013

Help Me!

So I was packing to head to my parent’s for an extended weekend, and
as always, I find it necessary to pack basically my whole apartment. I don’t know
if I am just a terrible packer, or need options, or feel like my stuff isn’t going to be
here when I get back. I honestly packed a rolling suitcase (a smaller size one so cut
me some slack), a large tote (that was so heavy I thought the handles were going to
break off), and my purse.

I never pack efficiently either. Especially if I have multiple events going on that I am
packing for, I get super antsy. So is it better to plan out all my outfits or throw in a
plethora of clothes and mix and match from there?

Carson accused me of being a princess last week and I am starting to believe him…
Don’t tell him that.. Or is this just a typical girl thing? Does everyone else over pack?
I went to Ireland last year and fit all my stuff for a week with a variety of different
weather condition outfits in one large rolling suitcase (and it was under 50 lbs so
no extra fees!).. But yet I can’t go away for the weekend with just one bag, someone
explain this to me! Maybe I just need to rationalize what I do and don’t need from
now on..

The Average Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment