Thursday, December 19, 2013

I think that there is truth to the fact that Wisconsin girls are something special.


I couldn’t agree more with this picture! A lot of us were raised with small town values but we can
drink any guy under the table. Here are some more perks to the Wisconsin girl:

-One of my favorites when I asked a guy friend to answer “Why Wisconsin girls are
great?”.. “They know how to put up with a Wisconsin guy.” Hey, he said it, not me!
(Funniest part of this… It was actually my ex-boyfriend that made that comment!)

-We are real. I have found that a lot of Wisconsin women are definitely not afraid to
speak their mind. Hey, what’s the point of keeping it all inside? You will know exactly
where you stand with us.

-We are easy to please. No fancy date required. Take us for a date under the stars, and
bam, most romantic guy on earth.

-We aren’t afraid to get dirty. Mud fight, let’s go.

-We are handy. Chances are at some point, we helped our dad fix the car or build
something.

-We actually watch football with you. And know just as much about it. I think it’s safe to
say “Go Pack Go” were my first words.

-Another guy friend said, “She can keep up with the guys and even outdrink them at
times.” Apparently this is a trait we should be proud of. But a Wisconsin girl does know
how to party. Put me in a field with a bonfire or in a country bar dancing, and I have
never been happier!

-We know how to get stuff done. We camp, fish, hunt… (Okay I don’t do any of that but
I have plenty of friends that do!).. But I can kill a mean spider and I have pushed my own
car out of the ditch.

-We are beautiful! Miss America was Miss Wisconsin last year. But yes, this is a
reminder that YOU are beautiful!

-We take everything Luke Bryan tells us to do to heart. Shaking it for you, crashing you
party, drinking a beer, making your speakers go boom boom.

-We (for the most part) aren’t high maintenance. I might be speaking for myself but I
can be ready in a half hour flat and that’s if I am trying. Sweats and hair on top my head,
give me ten minutes and we are out the door.

What else makes us great?

~Your average Wisconsin girl

No comments:

Post a Comment