Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Nail Painting Dilemma


So I hate having my nails unpainted, I feel naked when they are bare, but why oh
why is it such a hassle?

First, how do salons do it so nice? I look like a 2-year-old coloring outside the lines.
Yes, half the time I just paint on my skin and peel it off once it dries.

Second, painting your dominant hand with your non-dominant hand is about as
tough as college level math. (I am horrible at math so that is saying a lot.)

Third, drying them. I don’t have time for that. I have stuff to do! And no matter how
long I let them dry, it is inevitable I will muff one up!

Then comes the after math…

Why can’t they all chip off at the same time, it’s annoying when half look good, and
half are chipping off!

Nail polish remover… YUCK! Why does it smell so bad? And why is glitter polish the
devil to get off?

Also, please explain to me.. How does polish on my finger nails last 6 days and polish
on my toe nails last 6 months?!

All this pain but yet I continue to do it over and over again, because I wouldn’t want
my dozens of bottles of nail polish to feel abandoned.

Average Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment