Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Dierks and my favorite... The behind the scenes footage!

I personally am very excited to have new DB music on the way!  Dierks has always been on of my favorite artists!  Since way back when... 

Dierks was doing this show and the station I was working for at the time happen to be the host... So I decided to stick around for the show and even hung around after a bit to chat with listeners and DB fans that stuck around for whatever reason...  Well Dierks noticed all the people still standing and came out to do an impromptu meet and greet!  Three hours later every person there had an autograph and a pic with him and when I asked him why he would do something like that he said... "without them, I am nothing"  I will never forget the class and kindness he showed so many that day!

Way to go DB!  Love ya Buddy!  In the words of Ron Burgundy...  "Stay Classy"!

Carson~


No comments:

Post a Comment